Short Path Distillation Kit
Short Path Distillation Feature
- Borosilicate 3.3
- Heat resistant
- Preferential price
- OEM is available
- High quality
- Various specifications:2L 5L 10L 20L
|24/40 2000ml 2-Neck Round Bottom Flask
|Distillation Head(24/40 and 14/20 joint with GL-14 connectors )
|14/20 Thermometer Adapter
|24/40 Thermometer Adapter
|250ml Cow Receiver with GL-14 Connectors
|24/40 250ml Round Bottom Flask
|24/40 120mm Glass Funnel
|29/42 Cold Trap with GL-14 Connectors
|29/42 1000ml Receiving Flask
|GL-14 Removable Hose Connectors
|#24 Metal Clips
|#24 Plastic Clips
|240×130mm Retort stand
|260×150mm Retort stand
|3 Prong Clamp
|100mm Rings with Clamps
|100×100mm Laboratory JACK
|110mm Flask Cork Stand
|80mm Flask Cork Stand
|Beaker Chain Clamp
|2000ml Magnetic Stirring Heating Mantle
A Short Path Distillation Kit is a laboratory equipment used primarily in chemistry for the distillation of liquids under reduced pressure, which allows for distillation at lower temperatures.
Short Path Distillation kit Equipment is a distillation technique that involves the distillate traveling a short distance, often only a few centimeters, and is generally done at reduced pressure.
The newly designed 2L 5L 10L 20L short path Distillation setup from WUBOLAB can be utilized for the purification and separation of various liquid substances. Featuring high borosilicate 3.3 glass, heating mantels, and the highest quality vacuum controls and pumps, Short paths are the best solution for bench-top distillation applications.
A classic example would be a distillation involving the distillate traveling from one glass bulb to another, without the need for a condenser separating the two chambers. This technique is often used for compounds which are unstable at high temperatures or to purify small amounts of the compound.
The advantage is that the heating temperature can be considerably lower (at reduced pressure) than the boiling point of the liquid at standard pressure, and the distillate only has to travel a short distance before condensing. A short path ensures that little compound is lost on the sides of the apparatus.
The kit typically includes:
- Distillation Flask: Where the initial liquid mixture is placed. It’s usually round-bottomed.
- Heating Mantle: Used to heat the flask, allowing the liquid to vaporize.
- Distillation Head: Attached to the flask, this part has a thermometer to monitor the vapor temperature.
- Condenser: A cooling system where the vapor condenses back into liquid. It’s typically a glass tube surrounded by a cooling jacket.
- Receiving Flask: Where the distilled liquid is collected.
- Vacuum Pump: Used to reduce the pressure within the apparatus.
The short-path distillation apparatus manufacturer WUBOLAB provides you with a distillation unit for extracting CBD oil.