The blast drying box is also known as the “oven”. As the name suggests, the air circulation drying test is carried out by electric heating. It is divided into two types: blast drying and vacuum drying. The blast drying is to blow the hot air through the circulating fan to ensure the temperature balance inside the box. Drying boxes are used in various industries such as chemical, pharmaceutical, environmental, materials, food and so on.
1、Sample placement: The material is placed evenly on the sample holder.
- Do not place the sample in the oven heated state, and place the sample under the condition that the heating is turned off;
- When placing the sample, a certain space should be reserved around the upper and lower sides to keep the airflow in the box unobstructed;
- The heat sink is placed on the bottom heating wire of the 3 boxes, and the sample should not be placed on it, so as to avoid affecting the heat accumulation and causing heat accumulation;
- If the sample will change phase in the high temperature state, it must be installed in the tray to avoid contamination of other samples (such as oil leakage or solid state to liquid after heating);
- Include inflammable and explosive organic volatile solvents or additives are prohibited from being placed in the box.
2、Close the door: Gently close the door.
- Do not use too much force when closing, to avoid causing large vibration of the box;
- There are bolts on the door of the 2 boxes. When closing, it is necessary to confirm that the door is tightly combined with the silicone sealing strip.laboratory glass jars with lids
3、Power on: Turn on the power and heat switch.
- The power indicator and the heating indicator are displayed normally. If the indicator is off, turn off the power and contact the person in charge of the instrument.
4、Temperature setting: Set the desired temperature.
- Set the temperature can not exceed the rated temperature;
- The specific set temperature depends on the experimental needs and the properties of the baking materials;
- Digital display temperature should be normal indication. If it does not display or flashing, jumping, etc., you need to turn off the power and contact the person in charge of the instrument.glass lab jars
5、Shutdown sampling: Wear insulated gloves for sampling.
- Slowly open the door when sampling, do not open the door quickly or quickly under high temperature conditions;
- When sampling, avoid the head directly facing the opening of the box door, and the sample should be sampled after the heat in the box is lost for 10 seconds;
- The sample in the oven is taken away on time to ensure no sample remains in the oven. Discarded samples should not be left behind in the oven;
- After the sampling is completed, close the door in time (if you need to continue using it, you need to confirm the above 4 points again).
- This equipment is a high-power high-temperature equipment. Pay attention to safety when using it to prevent accidents such as fire, electric shock and burns.
- The equipment should be placed indoors in a dry, horizontal position to prevent vibration. The power cord should not be placed next to metal objects, and should not be placed in a humid environment to avoid leakage of rubber due to aging.
- It is strictly forbidden to stay in the vicinity of the equipment, such as flammable and explosive low-flammable points and acid corrosive volatile substances (such as organic solvents, compressed gases, oil basins, oil drums, cotton yarn, cloth dust, tape, plastic, Flammable items such as paper).
- It is strictly forbidden to enter the box with flammable, explosive, acidic, volatile, corrosive and other items.
- Note: The user must be confirmed by the R&D personnel when they are unsure of the properties of the baking materials. Otherwise, it is forbidden to bake themselves. Common flammable materials such as paper sheets, labels, plastic bottles, plastic cups, etc. are prohibited from entering the box.
- In order to prevent burns, special tools such as gloves should be worn when handling items.
- The oven should not be washed, painted or sprayed with alcohol beside the oven during work.
- Do not store items in the oven, such as tools, equipment parts and oil, alcohol volatiles, etc.
- The oven can be transparent. It can’t be wiped with organic solvent. It can’t be scratched by sharp objects. It needs to be clean and transparent.
- The adjustable door lock of the oven can be adjusted properly, so that the oven has no air leakage or stringage in the working state.
- Pay attention to the safety of electricity, and install a power supply knife with sufficient capacity according to the power consumption of the oven. Use a power cord with a sufficient cross-sectional area and a good grounding wire. Check the automatic control device before use to indicate whether the signal is sensitive and effective, and whether the electrical circuit insulation is intact and reliable.
- Regularly check if the circuit system is well connected.
- Check if the fan is running normally, if there is any abnormal sound, if it is turned off immediately, check the repair.
- Regularly check whether the ventilating port of the hot air circulation oven is blocked, and clean up the dust in time.
- Check if the temperature controller is accurate. If it is not accurate, please adjust the temperature controller or replace it.
- Check the heating pipe regularly for damage or steam leaks, and the line is aging.
- Sudden power outage, the oven power switch and heating switch should be turned off in time to prevent the heating from starting automatically when the call is received, causing serious consequences.
- If the temperature control of the oven fails, causing the temperature of the material in the oven to be too high, the following operations are required:
- Immediately turn off the heating switch and turn off the power;
- The oven door shall not be opened (burning in case of oxygen), and at the same time alarming, notify the relevant department;
- Perform external forced cooling, if there is an open fire, use on-site fire-fighting equipment to save. After the open flame is extinguished, care should be taken to prevent re-ignition;
- Under the condition of power supply, it is forbidden to touch the electrical parts of the box with your hands. Do not use wet cloth and water to extinguish or shower.
- Vacuum ovens are forbidden to use in unattended or non-working hours. If you need to use it in special circumstances, you need to obtain the consent of the superior and arrange for someone to take care of it.
- The person in charge of the instrument receives the abnormal information of the user feedback, and needs to contact the machine repair, electrician, procurement, etc. in time for instrument maintenance and repair.